ADVANCED TECHNICALS & OPTIONS TRADER
Making money involves a fair bit of homework in today’s era. An investor or an active trader or any market participant should equip himself/herself with some advanced tools to get the maximum benefit out of the system.
Technical and option trading is a unique course designed to keep in mind the need to provide practical knowledge to people related to the market who would like to capitalize on the emerging opportunities in the domain of options trading with the help of technical analysis to manage their portfolio and enhance their returns.
The principal objective behind this course is to bridge the gap between the participants and the opportunities available in the marketplace in different times. The strength of the course is its “Execution based learning” than theoretical knowledge only.
- Training in live trading setups with real time market tracking and research
- Learning from expert market participants
- Detailed discussion and exercise on Options
- Scientifically designed course by the market experienced knowledge team
- Real Time Market monitoring at a week long workshop with main Faculty
Moneyness of an option
Option Pain/Maximum pain
Options Pricing – Intrinsic value and Time Value
Put Call Ratio
Factors affecting the price of Option
Options pricing models
Introduction to Greeks
Advance trading strategies
Deta Neutral Trading
Positive Theta Position
Trading Greeks and their usage in risk
- Spreadsheet – To conduct scenario analysis of different portfolios under various scenarios.
- Software – Learn to use easy and free software with real time feed.
- Library – Vast resources of research papers and books to help you understand.
- High end software Metastock,Falcon, Bloomberg,Option Oracle, Amibroker
- Screen Management
- WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Freshers who would like to build a rewarding career
- Brokers and Sub brokers who wish to enhance their product portfolio in low cost
- Portfolio managers desiring to add alpha to their portfolio with little leverage
- Day traders and Arbitrageurs who wants to maximize their returns with little extra effort
- Freshers who wish to create his/her own niche in the market
- Practicing chartered accountants with a keen interest in the markets.
- Branch managers and Relationship managers
- Duration : 2 days
- Timing : 9.30am – 5.30pm
- Mentoring Support: 1 month